Monday, March 7, 2022

Seminole 2022 - A Good Weekend

 

Pix.

We had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday morning I found a good mop and large bucket. While Bob was showering, I swept all the floors and washed the indoor tile. The difference was immediately visible and a sense of clean space began to take hold. The counter and table surfaces are pretty good from repeated cleaning.

Meg and Scott arrived in the early afternoon in time for lunch. We at on the outdoor patio and later in the afternoon I went for a swim. We finished the day at Stefano's, a venue Scott found online. We all loved the space and the food. We all chose something different: Bob (salmon - "best I ever had"), Scott (spaghetti and meatballs), Meg (scallops), me (seafood pasta). The pastas were all perfectly prepared and the wine (pinot grigio for Meg, cabernet sauvignon for me) was good too.

On Sunday we were out and about, hitting Bongo's on the Beach for noon drinks and appetizers. We had dinner at one of our favorites from previous years, Salt Rock Grill. More good meals, maybe a little too good. This is a fruit and veggies day.

No comments: