Monday, May 20, 2024

SPRING AGENDA - THORACIC SURGERY 05.24.24: T-4

Click for Backstory

In the last couple of weeks I've sent private messages to a number of friends and family, so that they wouldn't learn this rather news indirectly. I decided this morning that I just couldn't cover everyone so I"ll just stop now. On Thursday I'll post a link to this blog and go on from there.

I'd be ready to show up for surgery tomorrow if I got a call. I'd simply race through the things I want to get done before Friday, mostly involving various degrees of cleaning. What kind of pathetic person has a to-do list consisting of changing sheets, doing laundry, vacuuming, washing floors, and cleaning bathrooms? I see only one hand raised!

I've received so many positive messages from people that I feel a little overwhelmed. The "kindness of strangers" is  exceeded only by the warmth and care of those closest to me. So thank you all.

1 comment:

Lise Campbell said...

Hand raised and add cooking ahead