Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Seminole 2022 - Winding Down

 Pix.

Time flies by, even when you're not having that much fun. It is a little too quiet for me on this residential street in Seminole.

I've kept myself occupied with watching the news (almost all disturbing), reading (I have a few books on my Kindle, including my choice for April book club), swimming (I've got the pool space quite nice now and I'm pretty good with the skimmer), and the ongoing cleaning project. Everything we step on or touch is fairly clean now, including shower curtains, dish towels, etc. Still, I'm getting a little tired of cleaning when I won't be reaping most of the benefits.

The weather is beautiful. The high humidity experienced last weekend has dissipated and yesterday was fresh and lovely. I got away with resisting the temptation to buy some warm clothes and am happy that I brought three swimsuits so I never have to put on a wet one. I really do like having my own pool.

No comments: